Re: UPDATE with data at exec and CURRENT OF question

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: UPDATE with data at exec and CURRENT OF question
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi.

From: <lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de>

> I'll try my code on Windows next days with current versions of
> database and driver.

Ah thanks, It is the environment which can reproduce me.
Then, I am beginning to make a test code.  There is likely to be a problem
of some except for SQL_FETCH_NEXT....

> I only had compile problems on Mac OS X using fink based postgreSQL
> installation.

Um, I do not have Mac OS X..
However, I think psqlODBC is used also that environment.

> I think, I write a plain C version as for testing purposes and see
> what happens with them.
>
> Regards, Lothar

Thanks!

P.S)
I'm the schedule of a weekend to vacation..
sorry in the delay of a response.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.
Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.