Strange server error with current 8.0beta driver

От Barry Lind
Тема Strange server error with current 8.0beta driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
During my testing with the 8.0 driver, I am occasionally getting
failures.  The strange thing is that a test will only fail 1 out of 10
times.  The error I am getting from the server is:

ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 25344832

(the number in the message varies).  Does anyone know what this server
error means?  I don't have the server source code installed right now to
look it up.

Also, I don't see these errors with the 7.4 driver.  So I suspect
something in the V3 protocol path is triggering this error.

Thanks,
--Barry