Re: Website RTL support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Website RTL support
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

OK, that means the server is not listening on the tcp socket. Can you
try searching for postgresql.conf files please - perhaps you are not
using the database cluster you think you are. This is quite easy to do
if (for example) you installed from source onto a system that
preinstalled an RPM distro.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.
Сообщение: Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.