Re: "has_column_privilege()" issue with attnums and non-existent columns

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: "has_column_privilege()" issue with attnums and non-existent columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/16/21 2:45 PM, Joe Conway wrote:
> Ian, or anyone else, any comments/complaints on my changes? If not I will commit
> and push that version sooner rather than later.

Any thoughts on back-patching this?

On one hand, in my view it is clearly a bug. On the other hand, no one has
complained before and this does change user visible behavior.

I guess I am leaning toward not back-patching...

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Сообщение: Re: shared memory stats: high level design decisions: consistency, dropping
Сообщение: Re: shared memory stats: high level design decisions: consistency, dropping