Re: [HACKERS] Everything leaks; How it mm suppose to work?

От Maurice Gittens
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Everything leaks; How it mm suppose to work?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Everything leaks; How it mm suppose to work?  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

>Running postgresql in interactive mode shows that for each query I
>type there is memory lost. The exact amount of memory lost depends on
>the query I use. The amount of memory not freed is also a function
>of the number of tuples returned.

Oops, it seems some palloced memory is not freed by pfree but
using some other function(s).
My mistake, sorry.

Thanks, with regards from Maurice.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Everything leaks; How it mm suppose to work?