Re: jdbc newbie question

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: jdbc newbie question
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Presuming that the spelling mistakes in the command line below are just
that, I would suggest

Putting the driver jar file into the $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory,
or adding it to the classpath

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Russ McBride
Sent: September 16, 2001 9:55 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] jdbc newbie question

Hi guys,

I've got a postgreSQL database setup and installed with jdbc, but I'm
having trouble getting WebObjects to make a connection to the
database.  I'm getting a "no driver detected" error message.  I've
tried to load up the driver using:

java -Djdbc.drivers=org.postgeresql.Drver example.ImageViewer

which doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?  I'm running Mac OS
10.04, PG 7.1.2.

TIA

Russ