Cygwin Postgresql Signal 12

От Daryl Hall
Тема Cygwin Postgresql Signal 12
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi

I'm trying to run Postgresql under Cygwin on an XP Box and am having the following problem:

Copying skeleton files.
These files are for the user to personalise
their cygwin experience.

These will never be overwritten.

`./.bashrc' -> `/home/dhall//.bashrc'
`./.bash_profile' -> `/home/dhall//.bash_profile'
`./.inputrc' -> `/home/dhall//.inputrc'

dhall@daryl-laptop ~
$ ipc-daemon2 &
[1] 204

dhall@daryl-laptop ~
$ mkdir /usr/local/pgsql

dhall@daryl-laptop ~
$ mkdir /usr/local/pgsql/data

dhall@daryl-laptop ~
$ initdb -D  /usr/local/pgsql/data
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "dhall".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

fixing permissions on existing directory /usr/local/pgsql/data... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/base... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/global... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog... ok
selecting default max_connections... Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
10
selecting default shared_buffers... Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
Signal 12
50
creating configuration files... ok
creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1... Signal 12

initdb: failed

Any help you could give would be much appreciated - I've spent some time searching forums etc but can't find anyone else who has had this problem.

cheers
Daryl Hall