Problems with batch using jdbc on postgresql 7.4.2

От Manuel García H.
Тема Problems with batch using jdbc on postgresql 7.4.2
Дата
Re: Problems with batch using jdbc on postgresql 7.4.2
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi, somebody can help me?

I using a batch sentence to update some data in distinct tables, one of that tables have a foreing key, then when I execute the batch using jdbc on postgresql 7.4.2 abort the batch and send me the next message:

ERROR:  SPI_connect failed
DEBUG:  AbortCurrentTransaction
LOG:  statement: rollback; begin;

the exactly sentence is a insert into table (,,,) values (,,,), the message was send just after execute the insert. If I removed the foreing key from the table , the batch worked correctly, but can´t drop the foreing key because I don´t want lost the integrity of data

I hope somebody have a solution.

Thanks and sorry by my grammatical style.

many