Re: Exception Identification - What to do with no codes?

От John Cavacas
Тема Re: Exception Identification - What to do with no codes?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> I'm really hoping that I can find a better idea than that, because
while
> it is probably possible for that to work ... well it just doesn't sit
> right with me.  I'd be willing and happy to contribute to the current
> efforts to add error code support to the back end, but I don't really
> know where to start and I'm not a terrific C programmer either way.
Are
> there any other solutions out there?

I completly agree that this solution althought it might work, it just
doesn't sit right. Of course another possibility is to use another
database. I've been looking at SAP DB which is also open source, but
seems to have a pretty steep learning curve.