Re: ResultSet storing all rows with defaulftFetchSize to 5000

От Mark Rotteveel
Тема Re: ResultSet storing all rows with defaulftFetchSize to 5000
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 9-2-2018 23:09, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Jaime,
>
> 9.4.1208 is considerably out of date. You may want to upgrade.

The content of
https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/documentation.html suggests
that the latest released documentation is for 9.4 (or at least, I always
read HEAD as meaning latest development content).

Maybe an idea to also add 42.x to that list?

Mark

--
Mark Rotteveel