Re: Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling

От Michael Paesold
Тема Re: Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
João Paulo Caldas Ribeiro wrote:

> I dont know about the JDBC specs but i remember that i used a Oracle
> JDBC driver that only supported one 1 connection --> 1 resultset at time.
> I will try to find something about the specs.

Probably the specs really don't specify this, but they will require that
the methods getResultSetConcurrency(), getResultSetHoldability() and
getResultSetType() return the correct values.

Regards.
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling
Сообщение: Re: Connections/Statements/ResultSets (Was: Re: Pooling