RE: Question for psqlodbc_13_02

От Regina Obe
Тема RE: Question for psqlodbc_13_02
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

It depends if your excel is 32-bit or 64-bit.

If you are using 32-bit excel then you should use the ODBC 32-bit driver – (should show as ODBC Data Source (32-bit) in control panel  )

If you are using 64-bit excel then use the 64-bit ODBC driver. (in control panel this is ODBC 64bit (if you are using a DSN)

As I recall I’ve used them with MS Access office 365, so don’t see why they shouldn’t work with Excel. If you are seeing a specific error, you should note that as it would help troubleshoot

Note that this file contains both the 32-bit and 64-bit ODBC drivers - https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/msi/psqlodbc_13_02_0000.zip

This one is the 32-bit only - https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/msi/psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x86.zip

This one is the 64-bit only -

https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/msi/psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x64.zip