Re: Using pg_dump through odbc

От Joel Fradkin
Тема Re: Using pg_dump through odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Simple method would be to load pg_dump on their machine and shell to it.
PGadminIII appears to do this and it runs well going from postgres on linux
to a XP machine.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
 This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.