Importing a CSV file to a table on Postgres

От Oliveiros Cristina
Тема Importing a CSV file to a table on Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello, list.

I have a CSV file with two values/row and I would like to import it into a table who has two columns as well.

Is there an easy and expedited way to do this with Postgres administration tool(PgAdmin)? I can do a program that parses the file and INSERTs the values on table, but I suspect that there is an easy way and that it is not worth the effort.

Best,
Oliveiros