Trouble loading Perl modules from postgresql.conf

От Chris Greenhill
Тема Trouble loading Perl modules from postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I’m having difficulty pre-loading Perl modules and my own libraries. When I edit something like this into the postgresql.conf:

custom_variable_classes = 'plperl'

plperl.on_init = 'use MyModule;'

and restart the server it doesn’t seem to load the modules (they don’t appear in %INC and my functions error out). Is there something else I need to do? I’m using server 9.0.4 on a WinXP system with Perl 5.10.

Thanks for any help

-Chris