Problem to access postgres database with jdbc using the driver on the server side...

От Robson Martins
Тема Problem to access postgres database with jdbc using the driver on the server side...
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello all...
I'm using a applet to access my postgres 6.5 database with jdbc...
I have a driver postgresql.jar, that when it is on my classpath everything works good on the page.
But when i remove it from my classpath and try call it from the applet tag on the html code it doesnt work and i get the error No suitable driver.
I'm using <applet archive="postgresql.jar,Busch.jar" code="Busch.class" codebase="./java" width="int" height="int"></applet>
I'm using internet explorer 5.0 and netscape 4.6 on windows 98.
Well...what i want to do is make the page access the database using the driver on the server side....for anyone that open the page run the page correct..
I need this so much....
If anybody can help me....I would like so much...
I'm waiting answer...
Hugz...Robson !!