trying to run a query

От Hari Bhanujan
Тема trying to run a query
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Gurus,

I am working on a script in PHP that will be run nightly to delete and update a system.

What I am getting is the following error

Pg_exec(): Query Failed: ERROR : parser: parse error at or near &quot.

What I have is a connection string that ties database connectivity to sql string and then I try to insert data read from an array..

Any ideas on why this could be happening.

Thanks

Hari