RE: [GENERAL] Oracle vs. Postgres

От Justin Long
Тема RE: [GENERAL] Oracle vs. Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Has anyone done speed comparisons between Oracle & PostgreSQL? I am thinking
that when my web site starts getting major hits - we get about 300-400 per
day right now, and there are 35+ tables that drive the content of our site -
that eventually I'll have to move away from PostgreSQL. Any suggestions or
comments?

Never retreat. Never surrender. Never cut a deal with a dragon.
Justin Long                   CIO / Site Editor
616 Station Square Ct         Network for Strategic Missions
Chesapeake, VA 23320          977 Centerville Trnpk CSB 317
JustinLong@xc.org             Va Beach, VA 23463
Check out our site at:        http://www.strategicnetwork.org