Re: extending functionality strategy

От Gevik Babakhani
Тема Re: extending functionality strategy
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> Well the other way is to remove the item to be moved, and
> re-insert it with a new index.

I am actually experimenting with this. So far I have a custom widget
(wxListItemArranger) which takes a wxListCtrl as ctor argument, and has 4
ordering buttons. There is some event handing that are dynamically bound to
the wxListCtrl. Ones I get the actual ordering working, (assuming wxListItem
removing and inserting will result) I can send a small demonstration patch
just for one wxListCtrl/wxListView. From there you guys can decide whether
to continue implementing it for other wxListCtrls.

...snip...

    wxListCtrl *listView = new
wxListCtrl(this,wxID_ANY,wxDefaultPosition,wxDefaultSize,wxLC_REPORT |
wxLC_SINGLE_SEL);
    wxListItemArranger *lia = new
wxListItemArranger(this,wxID_ANY,listView);

...snip...

All my wxWidgets frustrations flashback again.... (where are my heart attack
pills)... Perhaps PGAdmin IV in QT4?

Regards,
Gevik