Re: extending functionality strategy

От Gevik Babakhani
Тема Re: extending functionality strategy
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> To use as a template? That's not really functionality for the
> straightforward properties dialogue though.

After some experimenting I have to admit, adding a new tab to the type
editor will not do. I have to come up with a better solution then.

> > 2) Like the GQD add column ordering to the Definition tab
> for rearranging.
>
> For consistency, we'd have to add similar buttons to a whole
> bunch of other places.

If this will be acceptable by the core team, I am going to experiment with
an ordering mechanism just like the one in the GQD. It will have to be in
such way that we can reuse it in other places too.

> Now if you implemented it as a Python based plugin, that
> would perhaps be a different matter (but would of course,
> require the plugin architecture to be built!)

I see :)

Сообщение: Re: extending functionality strategy
Сообщение: Re: extending functionality strategy