Re: Anyone got time to review an article?

От Michael Paesold
Тема Re: Anyone got time to review an article?
Дата
Re: Anyone got time to review an article?  (Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Tom Copeland wrote:

> This article is up here now:
>
> http://databasejournal.com/features/postgresql/article.php/3437821
>
> Thanks to Merlin Moncure and Robert Bernier for their helpful
> suggestions, and long live PostgreSQL!

What I found quite irritating is that the forum posts below ("PostgreSQL
Forum") are not about PostgreSQL but really MS SQL, i.e. the MS SQL forum is
linked into this article. If you look at the available database forums, you
will see that there is no PostgreSQL forum (but e.g. a MySQL one).

Perhaps you can point that out to the Databasejournal people so the would
fix it.

I liked your article.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold

Сообщение: Re: Anyone got time to review an article?
Сообщение: Re: Anyone got time to review an article?