ipc-daemon failure

От Bob T
Тема ipc-daemon failure
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
  Cygwin 1.2 installed via WEB on feb 2, 2002
    On WinXP home ed..  SonyVaio 900mhz 256k mem
I downloaded cygipc-1.11 and installed without error.
I need the install in latest version of Cygwin to
run Postgresql.

However I recieve errors once I run ipc-daemon from CYGWIN prompt, like =
so.

bobby@BVAIO ~
$ ipc-daemon &
[1] 3356

bobby@BVAIO ~
$ bash: ipc-daemon: command not found

(( I then run initidb below which hangs Cygwin at point below))

bobby@BVAIO ~
$ initdb -W -D /usr/local/pgsql/data
This database system will be initialized with username "bobby".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server =
process.

Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data
Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/base
Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/global
Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog
Creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1

Can anyone help me with cygipc Daemon.. why the error??
Can I install Postgresql

Bob T