Postgresql does not see its files HEEEELP!

От Marcin Gil
Тема Postgresql does not see its files HEEEELP!
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi!
I got a legacy server to maintain, with PGSQL 7.0, Redhat 6 or smthing.
One day a power interrupt changed my life to hell.
Postmaster doesn't start, and when I start it manually
as user postgres it does not see its databases.. All the files
are right there!!
When I do psql -> \l: all I see is template1. All the bases are gone
But when I connect : \c bip_um -> it connect to the database
but \dt is empty..

Please help!

Regards,
--