JDBC driver returning the numeric dataype size as -1

От Rajat Katyal
Тема JDBC driver returning the numeric dataype size as -1
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi:

We are using postgres 7.3 as database and pg73jdbc3 as a jdbc driver.

After extraction of metadata of the database tables and fields, the size of the numeric data types we are getting as -1. However we have defined the size as numeric(8, 0). For all other datatypes it is retrieving the exact size as specified in the database.

Can any body know why this behavior with jdbc driver?

Please suggest the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajat.