CVS source win32 mingw some comile error

От Korea PostgreSQL Users' Group
Тема CVS source win32 mingw some comile error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
src/backend/commands/user.c file has some parse error at repalloc(), palloc() functions

and

src/backend/postmaster/pgstat.c miss
#include "tcop/tcopprot.h" line.

and

src/utils/dllinit.c wrong include header line at MinGW.
#include <cygwin/version.h> must be not included

by the way,
I can't compile eccp because I used lower version bison.

and bin/pg_resetxlog too. in this case I can't find what's wrong.