RE: [HACKERS] SELECT FOR UPDATE leaks relation refcounts

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] SELECT FOR UPDATE leaks relation refcounts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I couldn't judge whether the following current behavior has some meaning
or not.

Let v be a view;

Session-1
begin;
lock table v in exclusive mode;     (I don't know what this means)

Session-2
begin;
select * from v for update;
(blocked by Session-1)