Re:

От Tibor Laszlo
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Fri, 16 Jun 2000, ukritcf@hotmail.com:

>    I want to use VB6.0 for programming. But I don't know where I find ODBC-driver for win98 to use
> PostgreSQL DB-server.
>     Please tell me about it . Thank you very much.

You can find one at ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/index.html
For more info search docs in the same directory.

You can use this driver on Win98 or WinNT. It can acces a PostgreSQL server
running on a Linux box or on an NT.

I hope it will help. Regards,
Tibor

PS. Next time please use a subject line.