Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 03 Mar 2000, John Collins wrote:
> 5432, over the network.  In both cases it connects, and then disconnects as
> soon as I type something and send it; I don't get an error message as you show
> below, just the Connection closed by foreign host message.  So, I tried my
> simple jdbc example, and I'm still getting the Connection refused error.  Just

Can you use psql from the client machine? psql -h server-name database ?

Can the two machines communicate otherwise -- ping, telnet, etc?

Are you using the same version of the JDBC client as you are of the server? (I
know, obvious, and I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, just trying to
cover all the bases)

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused