Bad timestamp external representation ''

От Katalina Marcos
Тема Bad timestamp external representation ''
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hi all.

In advance, sorry for my English mistakes…

I have a problem when i try to insert a row in a PostgreSQL 7.3 with jdbc:

The table have a timestamp column without time zone and it’s not null. If a send a date, the insert is ok, but if I put call.setNull(idxField,Types.TIMESTAMP);

I get Bad timestamp external representation ''

I tried too with call.setTimestamp(idxField,null); and I get the same error.

Somebody can help me? I tried with all the new versions in http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Thanks a lot!

Kata