Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Magnus Hagander"

> The target is VC++ 2003 and 2005 ATM, but it should just be a matter of
> a different output format for VC 6.0 I guess.
>
> You will still need things like bison and flex if you want to build off
> cvs, of course - there is no builtin support for that in VC++.

Ahh, Your right... However, I wish to offer construction of the DSP project of VC6.
I continues after you. But, This is not fully considered carefully yet.
http://inetrt.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgsql82dev/
Probably , Flex and bison do not need for the formal release souce of PostgreSQL.
It will already be generated.

Regards,
Horoshi Saito