Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose
Дата
Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 1:31 PM Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> Maybe we should just make it a policy that *nothing* gets moved forward
> from commitfest-to-commitfest and therefore the author needs to care
> enough to register for the next one?

I think that's going to severely disadvantage anyone who doesn't do
this as their day job. Maybe I'm bristling a bit too much at the
wording, but not having time to shepherd a patch is not the same as
not caring.

--Jacob