Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows

От Yasir
Тема Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows
Дата
Re: Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows  (Josef Šimánek <josef.simanek@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Hackers,

I have been playing with PG on the Windows platform recently. An annoying thing I faced is that a lot of Visual Studio's temp files kept appearing in git changed files. Therefore, I am submitting this very trivial patch to ignore these temp files.

Looking forward to the PG guru's guidance!

Regards...

Yasir Hussain
Principal Software Engineer
Bitnine Global Inc.