RE: Fix src/test/subscription/t/029_on_error.pl test when wal_debug is enabled

От Ilyasov Ian
Тема RE: Fix src/test/subscription/t/029_on_error.pl test when wal_debug is enabled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Hayato,

> I made a patch for confirmation purpose. This worked well on my environment.
> Ian, how about you?

I checked this patch on my environment. It also works well.
I like this change, but as I see it makes a different approach from Michael's advice.
Honesly, I do not know what would be better for this test.

Kind regards,
Ian Ilyasov.

Junior Software Developer at Postgres Professional