Re: BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Haiyang Li,

28.02.2024 11:20, ocean_li_996 wrote:

This issue exists in PG 12 -15.

At 2024-02-28 15:57:37, "ocean_li_996" <ocean_li_996@163.com> wrote:

At 2024-02-28 15:53:30, "PG Bug reporting form" <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

>1) The WAL records from restart_lsn to the corresponding lsn when the issue
>occurred,
>2) personal analysis of the problem,
>3) the steps to reproduce the issue,
>4) personal proposed solution
>will be posted later under this thread.

Please see the similar issue discussed last year:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/f158d9ca-2057-2836-a522-0b1278be5a53%40gmail.com

With your patch applied (on REL_14_STABLE) I still get:
TRAP: FailedAssertion("builder->next_phase_at == InvalidTransactionId", File: "snapbuild.c", Line: 1623, PID: 92772)

when running make -s installcheck-force -C contrib/test_decoding...
as specified in that message.
(You might need to disable REGRESS tests in the Makefile to reach
isolation tests.)

Best regards,
Alexander