Re: Split index and table statistics into different types of stats

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Split index and table statistics into different types of stats
Дата
Re: Split index and table statistics into different types of stats  ("Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Apr 2023, at 12:04, Drouvot, Bertrand <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/3/23 11:47 PM, Gregory Stark (as CFM) wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 at 05:25, Drouvot, Bertrand
>> <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> My plan was to get [1] done before resuming working on the "Split index and table statistics into different types
ofstats" one.
>>> [1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/42/4106/
>> Generate pg_stat_get_xact*() functions with Macros ([1]) was committed March 27.
>> There's only a few days left in this CF. Would you like to leave this
>> here? Should it be marked Needs Review or Ready for Commit? Or should
>> we move it to the next CF now?
>
> I moved it to the next commitfest and marked the target version as v17.

This patch no longer applies (with tests failing when it did), and the thread
has stalled.  I'm marking this returned with feedback for now, please feel free
to resubmit to a future CF with a new version of the patch.

--
Daniel Gustafsson