IvorySQL 3.0 released

От Highgo Software via PostgreSQL Announce
Тема IvorySQL 3.0 released
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

IvorySQL 3.0 released

Announcing IvorySQL 3.0: Enhanced PostgreSQL 16 Support with Oracle Compatibility

Dear Community Members,

We are excited to announce the release of IvorySQL 3.0, a significant update to our PostgreSQL database project with enhanced Oracle compatibility features.

IvorySQL

What's New in IvorySQL 3.0:

  • Dual Parsers: Now supports different database parsers on two distinct listening ports.
  • initdb -m Feature: Choose between postgres mode or oracle mode for flexible database management.
  • Oracle-Compatible Commands: Includes Oracle Merge, Q escaping, and similar functionalities.
  • Enhanced PL/SQL Support: Introduces features like anonymous blocks for improved compatibility.

For a detailed list of all the new features and fixes, please visit our release notes at IvorySQL GitHub Releases and IvorySQL Release Page.

Acknowledgments and Contributions:

A huge thank you to all our users who contributed patches, reported bugs, and proposed new features. The names of all contributors to this release are listed in the release notes.

IvorySQL thrives on community contributions. We warmly welcome your ideas, feature requests, or patches. Please share your contributions on our GitHub page.

Useful Links:

We look forward to your feedback on IvorySQL 3.0 and your continued support in making IvorySQL even better.

Best regards,

IvorySQL Dev Team

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: