Re: problem connecting from JDBC: is OVER !

От Carlos Ho Shih Ning
Тема Re: problem connecting from JDBC: is OVER !
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello my friends,

After 3 days of intensive work, finally the nightmare is over.
I insisted with the net administrator and he put the firewall completely down.
Thus, the test succeed. But before this I tested so many other things until another round of talk to the net adm.

I appreciated all your kindness and goodwill!
my best regards

Carlos