Re: Hijack!

От Lew
Тема Re: Hijack!
Дата
Re: Hijack!  (Thomas Hart <tomhart@coopfed.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Trevor Talbot wrote:
> On 12/11/07, Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1@burntmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Now, a gripe rightly attributable to the to PG mailing list setup is
>> that every time I reply, I have to:
>>
>> (1) use reply all, because reply is set to go to the individual rather
>> than the list
>>
>> (2) delete all the individual addressees so only the list is left, then
>> change that from CC to TO
>
> Actually, another convention on this list is to "reply all" and leave
> the individual addresses.

I'm really glad that people don't do that on this list.  I /hate/ getting
individual email copies from list posters.  I'm going to read it on the list;
why in the world would I want that clutter in my inbox?

That's why my email address here is a separate one just for Usenet; I can
pretty much ignore replies that come directly to it.

--
Lew