Re: BUG #8821: pg_trgm segfault with Turkish locale database

От Ufuk Kayserilioglu
Тема Re: BUG #8821: pg_trgm segfault with Turkish locale database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick response. Just a quick followup note though; running=
:

SELECT show=5Ftrgm(maker) =46ROM car=5Fmakers;

behaves properly, but trying to make a similarity comparison triggers the=
 segfault (at least in my case). That's why I suspect there may be 2 rela=
ted bugs, one related trigram generation and, maybe, one related to trigr=
am comparison. Hope this info will help you as well.

Regards,

--
Ufuk Kayserilioglu

=46rom:=C2=A0Tom Lane Tom Lane
Reply:=C2=A0Tom Lane tgl=40sss.pgh.pa.us