Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
15.05.2024 01:26, Thomas Munro wrote:
> OK, so we know what the problem is here.  Here is the simplest
> solution I know of for that problem.  I have proposed this in the past
> and received negative feedback because it's a really gross hack.  But
> I don't personally know what else to do about the back-branches (or
> even if that complex solution is the right way forward for master).
> The attached kludge at least has the [de]merit of being a mirror image
> of the kludge that follows it for the "opposite" event.  Does this fix
> it?

Yes, I see that abandoned GSS connections are closed immediately, as
expected. I have also confirmed that `meson test` with the basic
configuration passes on REL_16_STABLE. So from the outside, the fix
looks good to me.

Thank you for working on this!

Best regards,
Alexander