Re: logical replication access control patches

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: logical replication access control patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/15/17 21:54, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> 0001 Refine rules for altering publication owner
> 0002 Change logical replication pg_hba.conf use

These two were committed.

> 0003 Add USAGE privilege for publications

I'm withdrawing this one for now, because of some issues that were
discussed in the thread.

> 0004 Add subscription apply worker privilege checks
> 0005 Add CREATE SUBSCRIPTION privilege on databases

It would be nice to reach a conclusion on these (the second one
particularly), because otherwise we'll be stuck with only superusers
being allowed to create subscriptions.