Re: this is in plain text (row level locks)

От Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: this is in plain text (row level locks)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
   >> -- Pip-pip Sailesh http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~sailesh
   Bruce>              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Watch out, that code from   Bruce> Berkeley usually is a mess.  :-)

LOL !

That's why we release the code - in the hope of getting real hackers
playing with it :-)
   Bruce> Seriously, though, it would be good to see what you guys   Bruce> are up to.

Our code is based on 7.3.2 pgsql and available at:         http://telegraph.cs.berkeley.edu/telegraphcq

If the specific shm stuff is interesting, I can easily take it out and
submit it. If you prefer to just look at the code in the tarball
that's fine too.

Or you can browse our cvs repository at:
  http://triplerock.cs.berkeley.edu:8080/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/

Look for shmctx.c and shmset.c in src/backend/utils/mmgr