Re: pgsql: Fix out-of-bounds read in json_lex_string

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix out-of-bounds read in json_lex_string
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 07/12/2022 1:07 am, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>>> ld: error: unable to find library -lldap_r
>
>> Agreed, that looks like some unrelated platform change.  Larry?
>
> Upon further thought, this looks like fallout from an upgrade to
> OpenLDAP 2.5, which eliminated libldap_r.  That should be fine,
> but you might need to blow away the animal's accache files to
> make configure reconsider the situation.
>
>             regards, tom lane

I've killed the accache and ccache files, and it's flipped back to OK.
Yes, ports deprecated/removed openldap24 and replaced it with
openldap26, and the host got
updated last night.
Sorry for the grief :)

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106