Postgres client/utilities for CentOS 7

От Heckler, Kim M
Тема Postgres client/utilities for CentOS 7
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum

To whom it may concern,

Unfortunately, I cannot install Postgres using a yum install command pointing to an external webpage.  I must first download to my laptop, upload to my Linux server and then manually install.  I’ve done this numerous times in the past but I am not running into a problem.  I am trying to download v16.1 of the client tools/utilities.  i.e. psql, pg_dump   The file I normally download are:

postgresql15-libs-15.4-1PGDG.rhel7.x86_64.rpm

postgresql15-15.4-1PGDG.rhel7.x86_64.rpm

When searching your download sites/pages, I do not see packages, for v16, for CentOS 7.  Can you provide assistance?

Thank you, Kim.

Nationwide is on your side.

Kim M. Heckler

Consultant, Technology Delivery Professional

Proud Nationwide Member

Database Technology

614-249-3014

740-816-0908