Re: Various bugs with PG7.1 8th March snapshot on Solaris 8 INTEL

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Various bugs with PG7.1 8th March snapshot on Solaris 8 INTEL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane writes:

> Maybe the AC_TRY_RUN tests could be moved up to before we start probing
> for libraries?

The overall order of the tests should stay this way, I think.  Some
library could actually alter the result of a run test.  (Think about some
-lcompat or -lbsd getting in the way, not unlikely at all with snprintf.)
Instead we could run an empty test program before the real tests.  If an
empty program fails to run we can abort in good conscience.

Сообщение: libpq PQstatus failed