Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris

От Darren Ferguson
Тема Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This may be a bad idea but you could try sourceing the /etc/profile
when running the script. This would theoretically give your environment
what was in the /etc/profile

May be a bad idea have never had to do it before

Just another 2 cents worth :-)

Darren Ferguson