Re: Installation problem with psqlodbc-08_00_0100.zip

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Installation problem with psqlodbc-08_00_0100.zip
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Ack, sorry - bug in the new installer. I've just uploaded 08.00.0101 (to
ftp.postgresql.org) which corrects this - it'll take a day or so to
reach the mirrors.

Please let me know if it works asap as I intend to unsubscribe from this
list in the next couple of days and want to be sure the installer is OK
before I go...

Regards, Dave.