Re: Proposal for Updating CRC32C with AVX-512 Algorithm.

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Proposal for Updating CRC32C with AVX-512 Algorithm.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 17 May 2024, at 18:21, Amonson, Paul D <paul.d.amonson@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi, forgive the top-post but I have not seen any response to this post?

The project is currently in feature-freeze in preparation for the next major
release so new development and ideas are not the top priority right now.
Additionally there is a large developer meeting shortly which many are busy
preparing for.  Excercise some patience, and I'm sure there will be follow-ups
to this once development of postgres v18 picks up.

--
Daniel Gustafsson