pgsql: Remove use of perl parent module in Cluster.pm

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема pgsql: Remove use of perl parent module in Cluster.pm
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove use of perl parent module in Cluster.pm

Commit fb16d2c658 used the old but not quite old enough parent module,
which dates to perl version 5.10.1 as a core module. We still have a
dinosaur or two running older versions of perl, so rather than require
an upgrade in those we simply do in place what parent.pm's import()
would have done for us.

Reviewed by Tom Lane

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/474104.1648685981@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d5f43a1a10f688e2437ffb7d454d0a2d57308bff

Modified Files
src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test/Cluster.pm | 8 ++++++--