pgsql: Fix bogus tab-completion queries.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix bogus tab-completion queries.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix bogus tab-completion queries.

My (tgl's) thinko in commit 02b8048ba: I forgot that the first
argument of COMPLETE_WITH_QUERY_PLUS is a format string, and
hence failed to double a literal %.  These two places seem to
be the only ones that are wrong, though.

Vignesh C

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CALDaNm0hBO+tZqBWhBjTVxyET1GWANq5K9XpQ07atSxnFXbG7w@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------